Trolls call Esha Gupta ‘Gareebon ki Angelina Jolie’; check out the actress’ savage response

Esha Gupta is hands down one of Bollywood’s most beautiful actresses. She is known for her scintillating photographs that she posts on her handles on social media, rather than her films. Esha was regularly compared for her beauty over the years to famous American actress Angelina Jolie.

Recently, the ‘Jannat 2’ actress opened up on these similarities and also reacted to trolls calling her ‘Gareebon ka Angelina Jolie.’ Read on to find out what she has said.

Esha had no qualms compared to Angelina Jolie, after all, she’s one of the world’s hottest females. Those comparisons, however, turned out to be nasty for her when trolls called her ‘Gareebon ki Angelina Jolie’

Speaking of those comparisons, Esha said to Bollywoodlife, “She (Jolie) is (emphatically) one of the hottest women. You know what annoys me, okay … no longer, but what used to annoy me was when people were going to be mean earlier and enjoy trolling … now they’re getting less angry. But people would call me, ‘Oh… gareebon ki Angelina Jolie (Angelina Jolie’s bad man).’ And, I used to say, ‘Ok, but you’re calling yourself gareeb (poor) there.’ I’m not saying I didn’t ask to look like this, it’s the creation of my parents and I look like this.”

Interestingly, when she comes across a collage of her image and Jolie’s, Esha herself found the similarities. Commenting on the same story, he said to the Entertainment site, “Well, I might have seen it a couple of times when people do the two poster collage. So, the photos they actually picked up at that time, still, I was like, ‘Okay maybe.’ Even, for me, I just felt like I looked like my own.

Interestingly, when she comes across a collage of her image and Jolie’s, Esha herself found the similarities. Commenting on the same story, he said to the Entertainment site, “Well, I might have seen it a couple of times when people do the two poster collage. So, the pictures they actually picked up at that time, even I was like, ‘Okay maybe.’ Also, for me, I always felt like I looked like my own.

Ok, whether Esha knows it or not but she resembles Angelina from certain angles. You guys really don’t agree?

The actress actually features ‘RejctX’ in the ZEE5 web series on the job front.

Comments